Designing toys for little ones is serious business! A dedicated, competent team of concept developers and engineers at Funride pool in their creative resources to come up with products that are appealing to children.
Toys must stimulate a child's senses through touch, sound, appearance; so it's of paramount importance, that attention be paid to every aspect of the manufacturing process from start to finish. Our quality monitoring starts from the stage of procurement of raw material and continues right through. The company's engineering services are driven by the most advanced skills and technology in the industry.
Some of Funride's engineering capabilities and resources are:
- A fully staffed engineering and design department.
- A team of quality engineering professionals to maintain quality standards
- An in-house Tool Room equipped with the latest Scanning and Digitizing Equipment supported with the world class Milling Machine, Lathe Machine, Surface Grinder Machine, Spark EDM Machine and Drill Machine.
- Our team of engineers combines a unique blend of creative design along with solid project management skills, ensuring world-class products.
The clearly defined mission include designing innovative products, developing precise moulds, maximizing production capacity and producing world-class products at competitive prices. We use material sourced from some of the best and quality responsible companies of India. The LLDP, HDPE, PP, CP and ABS used to manufacture the high-end quality range of Baby Tricycles, Walkers, Cars, Scooters, Scooty, Swings, Rockers, Trackers and other innovative high quality toys. While our strict adherence to global best practices have earned us the ISO 9001:2000 certification. The plant has the following in-house facilities:
- A line of micro-processor controlled injection-moulding machines having capacity ranging from 10 tonnes to 200 tonnes.
- A line of micro-processor controlled blow-moulding machines having capacity ranging from ½ Itr. to 50 Itr.
- An in-house Tool Room equipped with the latest equipment supported by world-class machines for precision prototyping and product development.
- Post-moulding facilities like ultra sonic welding, pad printing and powder coating.
Leadership - We strive to be number one in our search for excellence and work towards nothing less than the best.
Customer Centric - We never lose sight of what really matters: the satisfaction and success of our customers. Our products are developed with the goals and needs of the customer in mind.
Innovation - We constantly strive to deliver innovative products in the market, and deliver superior value to our customers.
International Perspective - We have a very global approach to business and work with a worldwide perspective of learning and performance.
We treat everyone involved in the organization - staff and customers a like-with dignity and respect. We are truthful and candid, keep our promises, and deliver on all commitments.
We realize that toys take more than a tumble in the hands of young ones, so we make sure that our products are extremely durable. Kids can also be exposed to dangerous chemicals by touch or by just being around toxic materials. Research shows that a child's development can be impaired by exposure to toxicity, as a result all of Funride's toys are non- toxic and safe.
The driving force at Funride is Innovation. In order to captivate a child's short attention span, we constantly strive to design toys from their point of view. We endeavour through our products, to make the best years of a child's life, a fun, invigorating experience that arouses the curiosity of young minds.